question

Roger Parker avatar image
Roger Parker asked

What supplies the battery percentage in the bottom left of the GX Touch 50?

After setting up my system in my workshop and having the battery percentage showing in the bottom left corner of the GX Touch 50 I have now installed it into my 5th wheel trailer and no longer have the percentage showing. What part of the system supplies that? The possibilities I have are the 500 Amp Smart Shunt, the Smart Battery Sense, VE.Bus Smart Dongle, Smartsolar MPPT 150/70 and the Multiplus 12/3000/50. Any ideas on how to get that back?

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @rlp84070,

go to Settings/System Setup in your GX device and switch "Has DC system" on.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Roger Parker avatar image Roger Parker commented ·

Thank you, it took a bit but I found it and it is working now. Thanks again for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·
The possibilities I have are the 500 Amp Smart Shunt, the Smart Battery Sense, VE.Bus Smart Dongle, Smartsolar MPPT 150/70 and the Multiplus 12/3000/50.

Use the SmartShunt.

Settings-System setup-Battery Monitor.

1 comment
2 |3000

Roger Parker avatar image Roger Parker commented ·

It took me a while to find where you were talking about but I finally found it and it is working now. I just need to get more familiar with all the settings because I do remember seeing that setting before. Thanks so much for your help.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic