question

wiedholz avatar image
wiedholz asked

How can I manually activate the Cerbo GX relate using the Touch 50 GX

Hello,

how can I add a button to activate/deactivate the relay implemented in the Cerbo GX on the screen of the Touch GX without using see submenu?

Is there any possibility?

Thanks

kind regards

Ulli

gx device
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi,

do you mean how can you toggle the relay without using the relay menu in the GX?

0 Likes 0 ·
airstream-installer avatar image airstream-installer Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, Please!
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Trevor Bird avatar image
Trevor Bird answered ·

@Wiedholz , I notice this question hasn't been answered and thought I might suggest something that is not ideal but may be an option you may consider.

When the Cerbo has a generator auto start enabled, a manual button appears on the touch 50 allowing you to manually start the generator. One posssibility is to enable generator auto start, set parameters that will never actually start the generator and use the generator manual start button to trigger the relay. The generator autostart could be set to start on SOC of 110% for instance which will never actually happen. It will provide the manual start button however that can be used. It is not perfect becasue it will be labelled Generator start but it is a way to have a button to close a relay.

I hope this helps,

regards,

Trevor

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic