question

heinzr avatar image
heinzr asked

solution to combine 2 LiFePo-Batteries in parallel

Im looking for a device that can manage charge/discharge of 2 lifepo-Batteries with BMS in parallel!

Thx in advance!

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Ulrich avatar image
Ulrich answered ·

Are you talking about two Victron Energy LiFePO4 batteries? Then that's no problem.

The batteries are connected to the VE.Bus BMS. I have installed a Victron Energy MultiPlus Compact in my camper. So I can charge the batteries with shore power and also have 110 / 230V available.

The VE.Bus BMS can also control a Victron Energy Smart BatteryProtect to monitor charging and discharging and to switch them off if necessary.

If a Victron Energy Smart Shunt is used, the state of charge of the batteries can be precisely monitored.

The crowning glory would be a Cerbo GX with a connection to VRM (Victron Remote Management). This means that every state, every voltage, every charge etc. can be monitored and alarms can be defined.

Would see it: https://vrm.victronenergy.com/installation/70526/share/c4763105

I hope I was able to answer the question and gave a few suggestions? I am happy to answer any further questions.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic