question

rreynolds51 avatar image
rreynolds51 asked

GX Touch 50 Resolution

I just added the GX Touch 50 to my Cebro GX. The display is very large on the Touch 50. How do you adjust the resolution so that it fits on the screen?? I can't find anything in the manual.

Thank you.

gx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
rreynolds51 avatar image
rreynolds51 answered ·

Ok. I get it now. As I added more items the display adjusted some so that I can see everything.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jim avatar image
Jim answered ·

I was going to ask the same question. I found that if I powered up the Cerbo GX first and later connected the Touch 50, the resolution on the Touch 50 was messed up and the ability to change pages didn't work.

If I have Touch 50 and Cerbo GX already connected when power is turned on then the resolution on the Touch 50 is correct.

The only work around I've found for the wrong resolution is to power down the Cerbo GX and restart while the Touch 50 is connected.

2 |3000

davidwigley avatar image
davidwigley answered ·

Ok I have the same problem: image is too large for the screen and touch controls are not available. Tried reboots, disconnecting all the cables and re-attaching them one at a time in various combinations. The unit still displays the image too large to view. I upgraded the Cerbo GX to the latest version 2.94 => no change in behaviour. The Touch 50 is basically now useless... any suggestions on how to fix it please?

2 comments
2 |3000

luigi-miranda avatar image luigi-miranda commented ·
I have the same issue after a Cerbo GX firmware upgrade to v2.94. Image too large and no touch response.
0 Likes 0 ·
johnswimer avatar image johnswimer luigi-miranda commented ·
Same issue here.
0 Likes 0 ·
johnswimer avatar image
johnswimer answered ·

Unplugging HDMI and the USB, Rebooting 3 times, powering down, reconnecting the Touch 50 and booting fixed the issue for me.

2 |3000

charles-1 avatar image
charles-1 answered ·

I tried unplugging the USB and HDMI and rebooting 3 times them powering down, no luck. Any ideas? Thanks, CHM

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic