question

Talfan Stamps avatar image
Talfan Stamps asked

CCGX won't connect remotely - 2 systems now

I am having the same problem as I've seen others have had, not with 1 but 2 systems now. Seems to have started with the new VRM layout. Everything is enabled and disabled as it should be, I've done everything I normally do using the venus or cerbo. The data is updating to VRM but there is no realtime link, on both systems. I can download and upload veconfig, but can't open the remote. I don't know if this is related but I could not connect to the gx with the MK3, I tried until I was about to kick the customer's cupboards and then used the online method... which worked fine, as always.

remote console
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Talfan Stamps

The internet is too slow then. Distance from Wifi also affects the connection makes it too slow for remote console viewing? The other thing is ISP may be blocking traffic.

Haven't had issues and have older firmware and beta running. Or with the new VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
Talfan Stamps avatar image Talfan Stamps Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Both systems are plugged in via ethernet. I tried using my laptop to stream videos with an ethernet cable plugged in, and wifi password was never entered to my pc. Worked fine....

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers