question

tony-towers avatar image
tony-towers asked

Current value is double

Hi community,

I have an installation with 6x Quattro 48/5000/120, 2 x phase. Looking at the remote console, I´ve noticed the AC-In Power on L1 is half of what is should be according to the current value. I have checked the incoming current from the attached generator and is half of what is shown on the remote console, therefore AC-In L1 power is correct but current is double. Rest of values are correct. Do you know why it is happening and how to solve this? It is not hurting the installation but worth to know though.

Thanks in advance.

remote console
1570032773079.png (149.7 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ commented ·

Hi Tony. I don't know why that is. But that triangle next to the time is saying you have a 'notification'. Maybe related?

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-towers avatar image tony-towers JohnC ♦ commented ·

Hi John, it was a notification of an inverter was switched off the previous day, but it is cleared now. I don´t think this notification is related with this issue but will keep an eye today and will update if there is any changes.

0 Likes 0 ·
1570087511947.png (79.2 KiB)
1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Tony Towers

Did you find the issue already?

L3 also seems off, what firmware are the units on?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.