Hey! Please advise, it is possible:
- We have a stable input 230V 100A (sometimes there are blackouts)
- We want to supply Quattro 48/10000 and connect PV ≤9kW via controller MPPT 250*100 *2 pcs
- The battery will always be charged.
- Maximum load on AC output-1 ≤ 7kW
- Maximum load on AC output-2 ≤ 10kW (when the input network is available)
Q1: Will solar energy be shared between AC Out #1 and AC Out #2?
Q2: If the consumption is small during large PV generation, is it possible to set up a power discharge to the grid?
Q3: Do I understand correctly that when AC Input #1 disappears, AC Out #2 will automatically turn off?