question

Sten avatar image
Sten asked

Feature wish. Locking widget in place

Hi

I would like the opportunity to lock the widget in place in vrm under advanced. When using a tablet you offen move the widget when scrooling.

It's wery annoying.

Is it posibly to have this feature?

VRM
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve Preston avatar image Steve Preston commented ·

I completely agree with you and was going to make this request myself until I found yours.

0 Likes 0 ·
spicedreams avatar image spicedreams Steve Preston commented ·
Me too, I find the behaviour on a tablet unpredictable, it's very easy to mess up your preferred layout just by trying to scroll. Please give us a simple way to lock the layout of widgets against accidental changes.

Also why must the menu be displayed on a tablet screen in landscape orientation when it is not displayed on a PC screen with a similar pixel area? I prefer the hidden menu layout.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Sten,

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll take it into consideration, can't promise anything right now, but I agree with you that this would be a nice feature

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Sten avatar image Sten commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
netrange avatar image
netrange answered ·

Good Idea ... And it would be nice , if the Info screen in the widget is shown AND fixed also in the Zoom Mode ... Then It is possible to scroll all the widgets ... With fixed "point and Time of Interrest" PIT ...

2 |3000