question

pim avatar image
pim asked

VRM Portal / temperature sensornot updated

When I look at Cerbo GX via VRM, the last measured temperature is displayed and remains the same (even after a few update cycles, every 15 minutes) while the sensor has been removed from the Cerbo an hour ago..... In the Cerbo it says "disconnected" which is correct but why isn't the info updated in VRM?

cerbo gxVRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Pim,

You can manually remove a device from your device list on VRM, see screenshot.

Aside from that, I'll have it checked whether we can make it visually a bit more clear that data is oldscreenshot-2021-03-03-at-081051.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pim avatar image
pim answered ·

Hello Teun,

Of course I can remove the sensor but this is not what I want. I want correct information and when a sensor is disconnected (or defect for example) I want to see this. To me it seems simple to set a label "N/C" to a device when it is in VRM but no data is received during time X. Now it is very confusing....

2 |3000

Related Resources