question

davidrkennedy avatar image
davidrkennedy asked

How to get Plyontech batteries to 100% SOC

Hello

My system is 2 x US3000 batteries, 1 x Multiplus II 5kw with a 1kw ongrid connected to the AC IN (waiting on stock of a BlueSolar) and a Cebro but I have an issue that the Cebro gives me a high battery voltage alarm with 91% 92% SOC and the charging stops... I can clear the alarm and sometimes it will go back to charging the batteries with 10 amps but that only lasts a minute ( if at all) so for now I cannot get near 100% charge. Any ideas thanks .

SOC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Have you read this?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

davidrkennedy avatar image
davidrkennedy answered ·

No I had not seen that article, interesting that the BMS has a cell voltage of 53.2v but Victron considers that too high. The note about this gets better over time is interesting, i guess the bms learns some. Thanks for link !

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·

That's the battery voltage, not cell voltage.

It's not that the BMS "learns" over time, but the cells will get closer in charge level and voltage (at the top) over time.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic