question

pchilli avatar image
pchilli asked

ESS not charging Excess power on AC out nor AC in

Hey,

I have A System running in ESS mode paralleled to the Grid. The batteries are charged via Solar and three Multiplus II create a three-phase grid. The Grid on the AC IN ist just for the Power Assist, if the Multiplus can't supply enough power or the Batteries are empty. There is also a AC coupled PV on the AC in Side.

However on the AC Out there is a block-unit heating power plant to supply heating and power. Because of the Grid Code in Germany the block-unit heating power plant must be on this side. Now my Problem is if the genset is running and supplies to much power than needed I want the Multiplus to charge the Batteries instead of feeding it into the grid. I don't know how to do this an couldn't find any explanations about this constellation.

The System also does not use the excess power of the AC coupled PV.

It would be nice if anybody could help me with this problem. If it isn't possible maybe there are other solutions to have the grid as backup, charge the batteries with the genset an have a zero feed in to the grid.unbenannt2.png

Thanks in advance and i hope you can understand what I am trying to do, as a german trying to write down a technical problem in english.

Patrick

ESSGeneratorAC PV Coupling
unbenannt2.png (79.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers