question

milad avatar image
milad asked

Multiplus 1600VA and lagging on instrument

Hello everyone!

I am using a Multiplus 12/1600/70 with two 255AH batteries. Also, a 600W solar panel is connected to a MPPT 100/50. Also, I have a generator as a backup (3Kv Honda). A bmv is controlling the generator. It will turn on when soc drops to 50%.

The load is an instrument with 20A DC consumption. It is using 20A continuously.

The instrument is collecting data every second. I have some issue with lagging specially when the generator turn on. In this moment I have data every 10-20 seconds instead of every second.

The power assist is off on Multiplus configuration.

How can I fix this delay in the instrument. Should I turn the power assist on?

When the Multiplus is just invert from batteries and solar panels are able to charge the batteries, I don't have any problem.

I would appreciate if you could give me some advice.

Thanks in advance,

Milad

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerpowerassist
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Hi @Milad, welcome to the Community!

I think we may need some more information about your system and some photos, perhaps, if possible.

By your description, it sounds as if your load is a DC load, in which case it should be connected directly to the battery bank and wouldn't have anything at all to do with the MultiPlus, so I'm assuming that this is not the case?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

milad avatar image milad commented ·

It was our instrument not Multiplus. Because it happened at the same time with starting the Multiplus for the first time.

Thanks a lot for your reply and your time.

0 Likes 0 ·