question

vet avatar image
vet asked

Request: Blue Smart - Constant current value setting in Expert mode while Recondition

Recently I have own Blue Smart Charger IP65 12/5 and I was pretty impressed after years of using CTEK MX 4003. A lot of useful feature (logging of all that has happened during long term charging, possibility to configure your own charging program etc.) are a huge step forward. So first of all I’m very grateful for all who did a great job!

Never the less I have found two options which would be perfect to have:

1) constant current adjustment in Expert mode during Recondition step. Now I have 8% from 5A only option and it’s not sufficient for the middle and bigger size batteries. Recommendations are 1-2% from battery’s capacity. Would be perfect, if where will be possibility to set recondition current, like we are setting recondition voltage.

2) also would be perfect to see two digits after point in Current status value. I mean like Voltage value is shown.

Does anybody knows: are any plans to make these improvements in next firmware update? Or any possible way to add these two options in to producer upgrades process agenda?

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic