question

bkenergy avatar image
bkenergy asked

CCGX not connecting to VRM

My one clients CCGX does not want to connect to VRM portal. It shows that Remote Console is online but no contact to VRM. It’s been like this for 2 days. Other installations working well. It is running version 2.30~27

Any help?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

What happens if you run v2.22, does it still have the problem?
May I ask why you allow your clients running Release Candidate (test) versions rather than a full Release firmware version?

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bkenergy avatar image bkenergy commented ·

Running ESS with an ABB PV inverter so i need to run that version.

Haven’t tried running 2.22.

has been running well on 2.30 so far

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ bkenergy commented ·

Ah, I see, makes sense now.
I'd still try v2.22 to see if the problem persists then you can see if it is the CCGX or the clients network / internet at fault.
I am using 2.30~27 on my own system without any problems.
Did the problem start at random or was it soon after upgrading to that version?

0 Likes 0 ·
bkenergy avatar image bkenergy wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

Started randomly. Been running well for 2 months. Site is far away and as VRM is not working I can’t change it online.

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, to solve vrm connection issues, always always follow this guide. If that does not solve it; then let us know the results of the various steps:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:troubleshooting_ccgx_vrm_connectivity

And, if you want, post the VRM url here.

2 |3000