question

chris-dowie avatar image
chris-dowie asked

Blue Power Panel 2 - "Restart Panels"

Hi there,

A frustrating problem - on a new to me boat, I have a Blue Power Panel - the aluminium face one. It is connected to 2x Phoenix Multiplus 12 3000 120 in parallel.

I can see the Battery monitor and the inverter charger in the list view where they are giving good data, but whenever I try to switch to the "overview" screen by pressing the middle button on the Blue Power Panel, the readout on the BPP flicks back to the device menu with the inverter charger indicating that I should "restart panel(s)", and stops shoeing the status of the inverter chargers.

So I restart the BPP and get the data back, and I can stay in the menu list where I can see the battery monitor and the Inverter Charger status, but when I try to get the overview screen again by pressing the middle button, same thing happens.

Is there anything I am doing wrong? Do I need a firmware update? Is there a damage that I don't know about? I can get firmware and serial numbers at my next visit to the boat if its needed.

Many thanks!

Chris

blue power panel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic