question

blip15 avatar image
blip15 asked

Cerbo Reading Input Power different to Input Voltage and Current

In Advanced on VRM, I have put Input Power from the VE Bus System and Input Voltage/Current ontop of each other to check this over time. The Grid Setpoint is 0W and the input current is bouncing between -1.2 and +2.2 amps. The Input Power is however referencing a Power that is about 2kw lower than the AC Loads (Upto .

Site Info
The is no meter on site. The site is set up of 3 x Multiplus II inverters setup as a single phase. The GX is a Cerbo. All Firmware is latest firmware. The Cerbo Touch Display shows the Power reading. ESS is set to 40% without battery life.

Below are three different readings I have pulled from VRM.
Time/ Input Power/ Input Current/ Output Power
02:06/ 4248/ -1.5/ 7127
10:07/ 1827/ -1.4/ 2820
11:27/ 3023/ 1.8/ 4550

For all three of the above, the battery SOC was above the 40%.

The Current Values seem correct, and the input power values seem incorrect, however I will check the current values with a Clamp meter on site tomorrow.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargercerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
blip15 avatar image
blip15 answered ·

I have tested the input power and load power with my clamp meter and the current reading displayed on the gx is incorrect, the power however is correct.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources