question

pv-garage avatar image
pv-garage asked

Cant see solar yield on VRM from my RS 48 6000

Do you have a tip or solution to solve this issue ?

i only can see it on the Bluetooth App.....

Regards

Marcus

inverter rs
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @PV Garage,

Thanks for reporting.

I have reproduced the issue and will get in touch with the team then report back.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pv-garage avatar image
pv-garage answered ·

Thanks for care.

1 comment
2 |3000

hans-peter avatar image hans-peter commented ·

I think I have the same problem.

I also do not get any solar yield displayed.

Have also thought at the beginning of a configuration error with me. Then I found this post on the blog.

My system has 3 MPPT RS 450/100 on VE.Can to charge the storage (14 kWh LiFePo). Otherwise works very well - only the display is somewhat reduced. Is it possible to get an indication when the problem is solved ? (Perhaps one notices it then also at the changed display without separate reference).

210819-ansicht-img-1117.png

0 Likes 0 ·
pv-garage avatar image
pv-garage answered ·

Here a screenshoot from the VRM,.... no Solarpower data..7e67ffd9-54e6-4123-aed2-0fcfa8f3c3cd.jpeg

2 |3000

pv-garage avatar image
pv-garage answered ·

No option, or solution for this case ?

3 comments
2 |3000

No quick solution to this one, sorry. The VRM team is working on it.

0 Likes 0 ·
pv-garage avatar image pv-garage Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

OK, i have also a other issue... if want to switch back from only charging mode to Inverering mode, i become a error screen, you can see.....

It is also if i disconect all PV wiring. After i reset the inverter it works well....6d65e824-9a6f-4195-81c8-a99840bbed35.jpeg

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ pv-garage commented ·

Can you please create a new seperate question for that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Inverter RS Product page.

Inverter RS Online Manual.

Inverter RS Datasheet.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic