question

Peter Polz avatar image
Peter Polz asked

MiniBMS "non VE.Direkt" Phönix 1200/12

Just a question for a customer system upgrad of last year. Does miniBMS could already control the "old" NON VEDirekt 1200/12 Phönix inverter or does it just work with new VE Direkt Version?

Or do it simple work with "ASS030550200 Non-inverting remote on-off cable"?

best regards

Lithium BatteryBMSPhoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

MiniBMS is only giving on/off signals, so an inverter does not need VE.Direct, it just needs remote on/off signal.

In that diagram I'm sure that the MPPT's VE.Direct port is configured for "Remote on/off".

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Peter Polz avatar image Peter Polz commented ·

Hi Kirby ..FYI.. the normale "Remote ON/OfF" contacts on old Non VE direkt Phönix and new VE Direkt Inverters are not similar.. be sure i was also wondering about. Thats why "Victron Phoenix Inverter Control " for VE direkt devices blow up on same" on/off remote contact.. and it only fit, as it was already written in manual for new VE.Direkt Phönix Version.. Thats why i am interessed in knowing if that will work with old Phönix with mini Bms like on the picture.. or not. I dont want to blow up mini bms.

0 Likes 0 ·