question

ashley avatar image
ashley asked

VRM Remote Console Stuck on Notifications

Hi all,

First of all happy new year to all the Victron community.

I'm having a trouble since yesterday. My Remote console is stuck on the notifications page and we can see the Phoenix Inverter page just below it. I'm not able to go back and any buttons are working too except from the up and down arrows.

1609921542234.png

I have two more installations but the remote console works fine for these. The issue is only on this particular installation called "Kit Froid Gbowlé".

Has someone ever face this issue and what can be the solution to remotely fix that as the installation is in Togo and me in France.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Ashley

remote console
1609921542234.png (62.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Ashley,

I just checked the site, and it appears to have resolved and before I got there and looks like it is working normally.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ashley avatar image ashley commented ·

Hi Guy,

thanks for your return. Actually, last night, i managed to call someone on the site to restart the VENUS GX and the console began to work normally.

I don't know what caused the bug but i will follow it see if that happens again.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Remote Console on VRM - Troubleshooting