question

Wes Humpage avatar image
Wes Humpage asked

VRM - All Installations Page - Changing tank values thats is seen

Hi Guys,

I have two tank levels on each installation, but only one is shown on the All installations page.

How do I add 2 tank values that can be seen?

Also

How do I display

Tank 1 then Tank 2

At the moment it has defaulted to the following

Temaduki's Shed

Large tank (1) seen, smaller tank hidden (2)

The Chick Inn

Small tank seen (2), large tank hidden (2)

Any help in customising this screen a little would be appreciated

capture.png

VRM
capture.png (38.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Can you check again as over the last 12 hrs I think Victron fixed a few VRM dashboard issues. like yesterday my tank was not showing and now it is.

so please advise your tank status again

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Wes Humpage avatar image
Wes Humpage answered ·

I had another look and I can now see all of the tank (3rd input on the cerbo) in the tank column. Which is great, but we should be able to add another tank into a new column.

@mvader (Victron Energy) what do you think? Are you guys able to add another tank column/

1609574825066.png

I have two tanks in each system (A header tank and a storage tank), only the header tank is shown in the "My Installations" page

Thanks in advance

1609574825066.png (32.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Wes Humpage avatar image
Wes Humpage answered ·

@Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) is this a simple fix?

2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi all, good news, support for multiple tanks on the dashboard is on its way, will let you guys known when it’s deployed.

3 comments
2 |3000

Wes Humpage avatar image Wes Humpage commented ·

Thanks that would be great

0 Likes 0 ·
Wes Humpage avatar image Wes Humpage Wes Humpage commented ·

Hey @Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) I have seen the update of the tank names on the individual dashboards. This is great, thanks. It’s a lot clearer which is which now

are you guys working on the ability to add the multiple tanks to the “All installations” page? It will allow at a glance across all installations of all tank levels.

I nearly have 4 systems loaded, once I have installed all of the other hardware I will have 7 systems reporting all of this info, solar and tank levels. Once it’s all on the All Installations page you won’t have to click into each installation to get a summary of the tank levels.

thanks in advance

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ Wes Humpage commented ·

Yes! Soon you’ll see all of them!

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources