question

joerg-s avatar image
joerg-s asked

Fehler in Victron Connect App zusammen mit dem Smart Charger BC1205

deutsch siehe unten

Dear Community,

I have a problem with the Victron Connect App together with the Smart Charger BC1205: After deleting the history in the app (clock symbol with arrow on the far right under RUN), new charging cycles have since only been saved in rare exceptional cases (3 of 17 charges) - see screenshot. The 14 unsaved charging cycles are of course missing from the screenshot below.

The 3 exceptions are charging cycles that are in the "storage" state for at least 1h 44 min. All other charging cycles are lost. It does not matter if charging was done to Bulk, Abs, or Float or if AC was disconnected or aborted . Also no matter whether normal charging or user-defined. Resetting the app to the off state does not remedy the situation.

Furthermore, "Save settings" does not work: after saving, no file exists in the file manager. But I could live with that ;-)

Note: The "Cycles started" counter is not incremented at the beginning of the charging process, but only together with the "Cycles completed" counter after successful storage. A total of 17 cycles were started = number of switch-on processes. Accordingly, the value for "Cycles completed %" is also wrong.

For the sake of completeness I am also sending the VictronConnect_report.log with it.

Attempts to trouble my dealer with these problems have failed miserably. I hope this is the right platform. Can any of you help? Thanks in advance!

Liebe Community,

ich habe ein Problem mit der Victron Connect App zusammen mit dem Smart Charger BC1205: Nach Löschen des Verlaufes in der App (Uhrensymbol mit Pfeil ganz rechts unter VERLAUF) werden seither nur in seltenen Ausnahmefällen neue Ladezyklen gespeichert (3 von 17 Ladungen) - siehe Screenshot. Die nicht gespeicherten 14 Ladezyklen fehlen natürlich im Screenshot unten.

Die 3 Ausnahmen sind Ladezyklen, die sich mindestens 1h 44 min im Zustand "Lagerung" befinden. Alle anderen Ladevorgänge gehen verloren. Egal, ob bis Bulk, Abs, oder Float geladen wurde oder AC getrennt oder abgebrochen wurde . Auch egal, ob Normalladung oder benutzerdefiniert. Ein Zurücksetzen der App in den Auslierferungszustand bringt keine Abhilfe.

Ferner funktioniert "Einstellungen speichern" nicht: nach der Speicherung keine Datei im Dateimanager vorhanden. Damit könnte ich aber leben ;-)

Hinweis: Der Zähler "Zyklen gestartet" wird zu Beginn des Ladevorganges nicht hochgezählt, sondern erst zusammen mit dem Zähler "Zyklen beendet" nach erfolgreicher Speicherung. Gestartet wurden insgesamt 17 Zyklen = Anzahl der Einschaltvorgänge. Demnach ist auch der Wert bei "Zyklen abgeschlossen %" falsch.

Der Vollständigkeit halber sende ich noch den
VictronConnect_report.log mit.

Versuche, meinen Händler mit diesen Problemen zu behelligen, sind kläglich gescheitert. Ich hoffe, dies ist hier die richtige Plattform. Kann jemand von euch helfen? Danke im Voraus!

screenshot-20201211-063039.jpg

charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic