question

tas6 avatar image
tas6 asked

VRM Login problems

I cannot login to vrm portal

I have an account which worked successfully for over a year...and also on the app on my phone

I wanted to change some settings so attempted to login to the vrm portal however i couldn't remember my password

I though a simple password reset would fix this however no mater how many times i go through the process of getting the email and setting a new password i am now unable to login either through chrome or my iphone app

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @TAS6

Check your email :)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Schunk avatar image
Schunk answered ·

Hi with hope for answwer :

forgot password or mixed it, request for new is confirmed with - request received

- but not in inbox, neither in spam on my mail account

How to reset the account?

KR

Eckart

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @Schunk,

I had a look and cannot see a VRM account for the email address used in your Victron community account (they are seperate).

Can you please try creating a New VRM account with your email and seeing if that helps;

https://vrm.victronenergy.com/register

Or if you are certain you have already registered a VRM account, perhaps you registered with a different email?

0 Likes 0 ·