question

rallan59 avatar image
rallan59 asked

Can you change the VRM Historical Graphs on the dashboard?

I just got a Cerbo GX. Is there any way to change axis on Historical Graphs on VRM main page? One of the Y axis just changed on its own to show state of charge (%). Was showing battery voltage which is my preference.

Thanks!

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ess-and-solar-solutions avatar image
ess-and-solar-solutions answered ·

hi @rallan59 Can you plse show (screenshot) which screen exactly as you have me perplexed. Users cannot change the graphs, but have the option of selecting different ones under the advanced view.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rallan59 avatar image
rallan59 answered ·

Thanks for the reply ess. Forgive me, but did not mention that I had plugged a BMV-712 into Cerbo GX via VE Direct. That changed the right hand side y axis to SOC (%). I tried for a while to change that y axis back to battery voltage, but then found some comments that dashboard axis are, to some extent, at the mercy of what you have attached to Cerbo. I unplugged the BMV-712 to get my voltage reading back on the right side y axis (my preference), but y axis stayed as SOC(%), despite having no BMV-712 plugged in. I then found an option in the Menu Settings/System Setup/Battery Monitor that was my Multiplus and changed setting to that from Automatic setting. That brought back (at least I think that selection did) my desired right hand Y axis setting to Voltage. I played with the advanced widgets (thank you) which are great, but want initial Dashboard to look the way I want. Lot's to learn.

2 |3000