question

mlucky avatar image
mlucky asked

Aiuto per Victron Phoenix 12 500

Sul camper ho installato un Victron Inverter Phoenix 12 500. Collegato alla batteria servizi con fusibile sul positivo e interruttore dedicato per accenderlo e spegnerlo a distanza. Non l’ho mai utilizzato. L’altro giorno mentre facevo altri lavori mi sono accorto che non si accende più. L’ho smontato e messo sul banco per provarlo. L’ho aperto, collegato ad un alimentatore 12v e controllato se per caso i 3 fusibili saldati sulla piastra fossero guasti ma controllando con il tester sono perfetti. Chissà cosa è successo visto che non l’ho mai utilizzato ed è sempre stato spento. Avete il recapito telefonico del distributore Victron in Italia per poterlo contattare? Grazie

Phoenix Inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mlucky avatar image
mlucky answered ·

On the camper I have installed a Victron Inverter Phoenix 12 500. Connected to the service battery with fuse on the positive and dedicated switch to turn it on and off remotely. I have never used it. The other day while I was doing other jobs, I realized that it no longer lights up. I took it apart and put it on the counter to try it out. I opened it, connected it to a 12v power supply and checked if by chance the 3 fuses soldered on the plate were broken but checking with the tester they are perfect. Who knows what happened since I've never used it and it has always been turned off. Do you have the telephone number of the Victron distributor in Italy to be able to contact him? Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.