question

Onwell Dzobo avatar image
Onwell Dzobo asked

CCGX not showing ac input and ac loads

Hello guys. Here are the details of my installation. Victron quattro 10000va, 8* 220AH ROLLS AGM batteries (two parallel banks), 5250Wp solar (5 strings on threes) sitting on a 150/85 bluesolar CAN MPPT. the installation if just 3 weeks old and just yesterday i noticed that no ac loads or input was displayed on the Ccgx. the inverter was off (toggle switch in on position). Upon removing the ve.bus cable from the inverter port , the float & inverter LEDs blink and cut out then the LOW battery alarm LED comes on. Surprisingly the bmv was showing a 100% SOC

I checked my wiring for any sign of reverse polarity on anything , intergrity of vebus cable , termination of can ports , correct orientation of BMV shunt and all seems fine . I disconnected the battery and checked the individual battery voltages and they ranged 13.91V to 14.03V. Top bank voltage was sitting on 55.3V & 55.4 for the bottom bank.

We had the pv charger kicking in the following morning and after some time the low battery alarm was cleared and the inverter LED came on, but still no show on the ac input and ac loads.

please assist on what could be happening to the system.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerBMV Battery MonitorCCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
marvs avatar image
marvs answered ·

Is your battery bank SOC being measured by a shunt and reported to the CCGX via a VE.Direct connection or is it being measured by the Quattro? You should carefully review all of your settings. It sounds like the Quattro did a low SOC/voltage shutoff. You may need to enable DVCC with shared voltage and current sense.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.