question

drdiesel avatar image
drdiesel asked

Bluetooth issue with VictronConnect v5.35

I believe this started with 5.35 (Android), but perhaps something else. I have two SmartSolar 250/100s and a 150/35, and today when I attempted to connect they all say connecting, reach 80% then ask for the PIN code? I've not changed the PIN code from 000000 on any of the devices and that code no longer connects, just keeps asking me for the correct PIN.

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

Have you already tried to remove the pairing using the Android Bluetooth menu? The procedure can be found in the VictronConnect manual: 3.4. Bluetooth Smart - Removing from the list of paired devices

Kind regards,

Thiemo

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

drdiesel avatar image
drdiesel answered ·

Hi Thiemo and thanks for the reply. Removing the devices from the Android Bluetooth menu did not work, in the end I was only able to resolve the issue by PUK recovery.

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Maybe someone else changed the PIN?

I would recommend you to not use the default PIN.

0 Likes 0 ·