question

Deutch avatar image
Deutch asked

Calculation of PV and inverter power in an AC coupled system

Hello community, can someone help me calculate the wattage of solar panels to be installed in an AC coupled system please? I have three Quattro inverters of 10000VA each in a three-phase system of  30.000VA, can I use a Fronius Eco 27 with 72modules of 400Wp each (28.8KWp)
AC PV Coupling
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marekp avatar image marekp commented ·

There is a battery missing in this system.

0 Likes 0 ·
Deutch avatar image Deutch marekp commented ·

Yes I know, but first I would to be sure if the power of my PV inverter of 27KVA ,will work well with the Quattro of 10KVA each(30KVA)

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Didier CHIKA

The Fronius Eco is 27Kw of power max out over three phases and you have 3 x 10kva inverters so I don't see there being a problem. I have never set one up myself but have seen a site running a similar setup.

The panel config is fine you can I think have quite a large oversize your pv using the Fronius but it will only ever put out its rated power.

https://fronius.solarconfigurator.de/solar.configurator/quick not sure what panels you chose but Fronius own calculator is helpful if unsure.

Just make sure your battery bank is able to handle it as was mentioned.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.