question

martinh avatar image
martinh asked

Grid tie Ac coupled quattro 5kva and fronius 8.2.1 with color control

HI,

The fronius pv inverter does not generate power and stays on 0W.

It only generates if I switch it to slave but then I dont see it on the color control and I can not limit feedback to the grid.

I have an ac coupled system connected to the grid.

Quatttro 5kva with Fronius 8.2.1 connected to ac out and they are connected to the color control.

I have also installed a Carlo Carvassi et 112 meter and a bmv700 batt monitor and enabled it.

I have loaded ess and configured it and changed the fronius to mg50

The color control sees all devices and displays it correctly and shows fronius pv inverter.

I have set the color control to keep batt charged.I have disabled zero feed in and enabled feed excess power. Solar charger control voltage and current is off dvcc is off.

I have gone trough lots of document but did not find anything that solves my problem.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Tnx @Guy Stewart

@Matthijs @Johannes Boonstra @Fronius Danmark

AC PV CouplingFronius
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

martinh avatar image martinh commented ·

Is there no one that had this problem before?

@mvader (Victron Energy Staff)

0 Likes 0 ·
palom170 avatar image palom170 commented ·

5ka victron and fronius 8.2, do you know the rule 1:1?

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
martinh avatar image
martinh answered ·

Hi As thought it would be something stupid......The Fronius was set to zero feedback.

Sorry for that my fault....

Its still confusing that the Fronius did produce power when on slave mode.

But now I know.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi; it does not at all sound familiar to me. I found your system on the VRM Portal; and see that all the usual requirements have been taken care of (firmware up to date; and so forth).

I'll make sure you're contacted by support; lets try and make sure to post the resolution here once available.

2 |3000