question

ddickov avatar image
ddickov asked

Multiplus 24/5000/120 won’t switch to inverter mode

Hi there I am wondering anyone could help me, I stupidly purchased a multiplus off eBay, I have the chip version 19 the multiplus has had the transformer replaced and all relays on the boards also, the multiplus output ac the highest it’s got to is 90v ac, I have tested it with ac input also with a load connected to ac1 but it won’t even transfer through, I have connected the laptop and updated with the mk3 usb, I have tried every firmware that is available for the first four digits of the firmware chip number, the people who sold me it are ignoring me and have done ever since I stated it was faulty, I have contacted victron agents in scotland but to no avail as I taken it upon myself to have the components replaced, I know it’s a long shot but just to ask if anyone has had similar problems with this model, the input current sensor I suspect is faulty as it’s reading on ve config as 167v ac input, I have sent the board to have the current input sensors replaced but I am unable to source them, the last time I assembled it all again it given 90vac at ac1 out, but still seen the input voltage as 167ac. Many many thanks in advance,

Tried various cat 5/6 cables, different laptops, updated with ve config and also victron connect, running 8xYuasa EFB batteries.

Thanks david

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers