question

PeterM avatar image
PeterM asked

VRM Portal - The new graphics are very well done

Updated real timr graphics on the VRM are very well done! I like it - well done to the team

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Glad to hear @merle.peter@gmail.com, I’ll forward your kind words to the team that implemented it!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ttbb avatar image ttbb commented ·

Teun

Currnetly if a user has a DC only setup all AC info displayed on screen is redundent. If a DC only setup is required and sufficient then i don't see why that users should get the feeling Victron views their system as incompleat due to lack of an AC component.

Could you pass on my request for there to be an option to customise the view so AC info can be hidden. This will better cater for a users that have and only need a DC setup.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Maritz avatar image
Mark Maritz answered ·

Great changes. Many Thanks

Two requests:

Add Active SOC level to battery details...

Can you add a feature that allows us to set our own weather station address (wunderground stationid) for the temperature. Mine is badly inaccurate...

4 comments
2 |3000

alan avatar image alan commented ·

Yes I second this, now that wunderground supports API, it should be a simple integration.

Most PWS have a insolation meter and obviously Temperature, saving adding one to the system.

In fact the output of the pantech is pure JSON so that way could be easier.

0 Likes 0 ·

I was thinking about weather station integration just last week.

While a bit premature for a service AI solar forcasting is certainly something victron should be thinking as a future service. They can make moves to position them self to collect users weather data now.

0 Likes 0 ·
alan avatar image alan ttbb commented ·

I have the new generation forecast in fronius solarweb.

I have got to say, it’s quite surprisingly accurate, within 5kwh so far even in cloudy weather.

I have created a new question, maybe I should put it in modifications, I was doing a little reading and it seems like the output from Easyweather can be read and duplicated in node red.

0 Likes 0 ·
Noisy Boysie avatar image Noisy Boysie commented ·

mine shows SOC....it gets it from the BMS which uses a Shunt, I guess if you had the SmartShunt it would also show.

soc.png

0 Likes 0 ·
soc.png (11.0 KiB)
Noisy Boysie avatar image
Noisy Boysie answered ·

I assume some one made a coding error with the Grid Graph, seems to be vertical rather than horizontal

grid.png

grid.png (25.1 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

I beleve the Grid Graph is like that by intent. If power is exported it will go out to the left.

0 Likes 0 ·