question

harold avatar image
harold asked

Wow Great looks at the new VRM site!

The new look an overview of the VRM website looks great!

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
ray-mont avatar image
ray-mont answered ·

@Harold

yes it looks very nice

if you show your detail

will it also show only the charging details of the bmv?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Glad that you guys like it!

@Ray_mont I have a little trick for you, if you set batteries to visible in the Marine MFD app configuration they'll start showing on VRM as well (bit hidden in the MFD section of the menu, I agree). See screenshots:

1 comment
2 |3000

ray-mont avatar image ray-mont commented ·

@Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff)

hi that is activated for the bmv

I have “dumb” agm.batteries so presuming that is why they are not showing in the marine mfd.

Jullie hebben weer mooi werk geleverd.

0 Likes 0 ·
neil-mclaughlin avatar image
neil-mclaughlin answered ·

Love it!! Noticed it first thing this morning. Nice design folks!!

Neil

2 |3000

dirkmuc avatar image
dirkmuc answered ·

Thanks for the new design! Looks just cool ;-) Love it.

2 |3000

harold avatar image
harold answered ·

@Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) When I open the VRM portal, I see "Last updated"

In the beginning it is several minutes (my setting is once every 15min), but after a little, it chances into 'realtime'.

Does this mean this monitor page keeps on communicating and using data?

Harold

2 comments
2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Harold If it says realtime it means its fetching data realtime from the device (using the two way communication setting on the device). When you stop looking at it or your browser tab becomes inactive, then it will stop fetching data realtime from the device.

0 Likes 0 ·
harold avatar image harold Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

thanks Teun

0 Likes 0 ·