question

suttridge avatar image
suttridge asked

Suggestion - New VRM real-time installation dashboard - dark mode

Hi Teun,

I like the new real-time installation dashboard on VRM. As a suggestion, can we get a modern "dark mode" view of this ? Maybe also the advanced graphs as well.

Also, I see that the mini-graphs in the boxes are all horizontal, except for the one in the "Grid" box, which is vertical, and looks a bit out of place.

Best regards,

Steve.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @suttridge,

Glad that you like it! I'll pass on the suggestion internally (can't promise anything right now though).

Regarding the grid box: that one is vertical because it can also go negative (if you feed back to the grid)

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

suttridge avatar image suttridge commented ·

OK, understood about the negative values.

Thanks, Steve.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jaco Reinecke avatar image
Jaco Reinecke answered ·

Wow, I really like the new look and feel. Excellent work Victron developers!

As it is something I have recently started monitoring in detail (to altering the Min SOC accordingly), can a field be created for a user's prefered weather info site that then displays 7-days in the "Weather" box?

The 2nd suggestion on that, if the weather shows rain, then up the Min SOC on the Venus, if sunny, drop the Min SOC ... ok ok ok ... that is a rainy day too far. :-)

Excellent work people!

Regards
Jaco

1 comment
2 |3000

Mark Maritz avatar image Mark Maritz commented ·

Nice idea Jaco - I am just keen to see the "Active SOC Limit" in the battery details of VRM. A small request compared to yours above ;)

0 Likes 0 ·