question

mihaitaiosub avatar image
mihaitaiosub asked

What is the right equalizer mode for Trojan SOLAR SPRE 06 255 battery?

Hello,
I recently bought 8 SOLAR SPRE 06 255 batteries and formed a battery bank with a voltage of 48V. To charge this battery bank I use a solar charger from Victron. My question refers to the equalization charge that must be made periodically to these battery.
In the technical data sheet of the batteries I found only the voltage at which the charger is set when equalizing.
The charger has two ways to equalize:
1-with a current of 100% of the current used in the bulk phase, meaning 30 amps for this type of battery until the battery voltage reaches 64.8v, wait about two hours with a constant voltage of 64.8V, then finish equalization and pass in the float phase.
2-with a low value current, percentage of C20(229 amps), percentage that I don't know and please tell me about his value. Continue applying this current until the equalization voltage is reached, meaning 64.8V, after which the equalization ends and goes into the float phase.
Please tell me which is the correct option, and if this is option 2, what is the value of the percentage of C20 to be applied to the battery bank.

Best regards

equalisation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic