question

Rob Howdle avatar image
Rob Howdle asked

Venus GX - Remote Equalisation

Hi, Is it possible to trigger equalisation mode from the Venus GX using the ModbusTCP interface? If so, which register is used to initiate EQ mode? I know it's possible using the CCGX.

Thanks.

Rob

Venus GX - VGXModbus TCPequalisation
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ole Saether avatar image Ole Saether commented ·

Which register is it on CCGX? I am looking at the register map now and can't find a writable register.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rob Howdle avatar image Rob Howdle Ole Saether commented ·

Sorry, i didn't make that very clear! I know it's possible using the CCGX via its menu options. See thread below...

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/2783/equalisation-using-advanced-setting-for-multiquatt.html

Sorry for the confusion!

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

There does not appear to be a register for that.
I can see read-only registers for querying status, but no writable registers for triggering an Equalisation cycle.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Rob Howdle avatar image
Rob Howdle answered ·

Hi,

Yes, that's what i thought. I have been through all of the writable registers, but can't see anything relating to Equalisation.

thanks anyway.

Rob

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Modbus TCP Basics