question

Peter Polz avatar image
Peter Polz asked

Superpack charge/discharge control?

Good Morning

May anyone can provide me some more infos about Superpack. Actually there is no manual for it.

Especially for me i am interessted in how allow to discharge and charge works in case of only one connection to terminal? Will the mechanism completly block in case of error that customers have to reset something or is there internally an diode mechanism which can handle both direction seperatly controlled with one terminal?

regards Peter

SuperPack
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

I am presuming you are talking about lithium battery packs here

you should install a FULL bms control system, and this will depend on what your requirements are and how you want to go about it

the below link maybe of help. AGAIN I am presuming you are talking about lithium LIPO batteries

Its quite a good article and well worth reading to the end. NOTE this is information only so please look at other areas as well as not everyone has the same opinions in this area.

https://marinehowto.com/lifepo4-batteries-on-boats/

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic