question

Duncan McCallie avatar image
Duncan McCallie asked

New Multiplus 24/3000/70 low battery

I have a recently installed 24/3000/70

With no AC input. When turned on, the “low battery” begins blinking and nothing else. It has 25 vdc at the unit.

With AC available, when turned on, the low battery blinks initially and the goes off when the charger activated.

I have the VE laptop software available but couldn’t see any issues there.....help!

I’m currently on the hook in the San Juans.

Thx in advance!

low battery warning
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

"I have the VE laptop software available but couldn’t see any issues there.....help!"

Then please make some screenshots so we can take a look at your settings.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Duncan McCallie avatar image
Duncan McCallie answered ·

I’m sorry. I had to bypass the Victron and patch in my old Outback to keep the lights on for the next couple of weeks away from the dock.

I guess I was hoping for a miracle. When I have it back online, I can take screen shots.

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Have you saved the settings on your Laptop? If yes, you can it open with VE.config without being connected to the Multi.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic