question

petajoule avatar image
petajoule asked

VRM: All Installations gone

As of now.

I could watch an installation - and data got updated, but others were gone. Log out log in - now everything is gone.

Help?

VRM
1595839373795.png (15.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi all, this was a brief unexpected issue. Apologies for inconvenience caused. No data was lost or anything like that.

Its was just the "view" that briefly didn't work.

Best regards, Matthijs

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

insanesplash avatar image
insanesplash answered ·

This seems to be an issue with all accounts. There might be maintenance happening or there is an failure?

2 |3000

Henrik Känngård avatar image
Henrik Känngård answered ·

Same here, but when I tried the VictronConnect app, I could still access my devices, so they seems to still be there!

2 |3000

Robert Riebli avatar image
Robert Riebli answered ·

Same Problem, but now it works again!

2 |3000

tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

Saw a brief flash of a green message on the mobile app saying that a New VRM Portal had been loaded. And now I have to get the code off the color controller.

i have 1400 liters of fuel and the generator is running.......................

VRM is great, I can operate my boat system that's located in UK from my office in Australia

Who thought this through?????

2 |3000

tony-c avatar image
tony-c answered ·

Help, it would help if someone thought it through first. Try accessing the portal with your laptop. My installation was there, just dissapeared of the phone app

2 comments
2 |3000

Henrik Känngård avatar image Henrik Känngård commented ·

It didn’t work for me through PC/web browser, but it’s back now though. So must been an outage of some sort, or unannounced maintenance...

0 Likes 0 ·
tony-c avatar image tony-c Henrik Känngård commented ·

No its someone sitting behind a desk who doesn't understand the practicalities of life. You only have to look at the various software updates. over 25% of the "Fixes" are to resolve errors created by the previous update............. Still want to drive an autonomous car??

0 Likes 0 ·