question

kkalymni avatar image
kkalymni asked

BMV-600S how to correct SOC

Hello to everyone.

I service a system that consists of two multipluses 3000/24/70-16 in parallel, with 12*2V sOPZV sunlight 1360Ah. The charger is a Flexmax 80 and the battery monitor is BMV-600S connected to a Venus GX. I entered the battery capacity to the bmv but the problem is that SOC doesnt go under 97% even if the system voltage drops under 20V whitch is my turn-off thresshold. What do you syggest?

Ps. The second multi was added this summer, and we noticed that the parallel system drains the batteries much faster than the stand alone system. Is this normal due to inverters' self-consumption or should I look somewhere else?

Thanks in advance

BMV Battery MonitorSOC
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Peter Polz avatar image
Peter Polz answered ·

My first suggestion is to check BMV Shunt/Connections load/charge.. seems to be wrong wired if soc doesn't fall.. what Amp rate did you see on BMV when you start a load on the Multi?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic