question

notger avatar image
notger asked

3 Phase and/or Parallel with 24/1600 Multiplus and Phoneix Compact

Ahoi,

I'm kind of preparing my Vision, and trying to get all the Stuff together that i need.

so Questions popped up for me.

Question 1:

Can i combine the

Plastic-case-Multiplus-1600 <-> Metall-Case-Multiplus-1600 <-> Metall-Case-Phoenix-1600

either in parallel or to a 3 phase combination ?

I know that i have to look up for the "Type "

"All units in one system must be the same type and firmware version, this includes same size, system voltage, and feature set. The type is indicated by the first four digits of the firmware version number. "

So, but how would i know the "Type" before i buy them ? or can i anyway count that no matter what hardware-version i buy i can update them to the same Firmware number.

The Quote does not clearly point out that the same "Type" means it has to be the exact same Product expl. "Phoenix 24-1600"

Its totally clear to me the the different Device have to be the same Woltage and Wattage and all have to own a VE.Bus.

Question 2:

In Case i combine 1 Multiplus with two Phonix in parallel...

...can i use the Charging function on this one single Multiplus in the parallel Combination then ?

greets and Thanks

Gernot

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery chargingPhoenix Invertermultiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers