question

huebnet avatar image
huebnet asked

Bluetooth connection problems when trying to connect MPPT 100/30 to VictronConnect Android app

Hi, as the new season started, I updated my Victron connect app on my android devices (Honor 20 Pro and Samsung Tablet S4 Pro) to the latest version. Unfortunately I'm now not able to connect to the MPPT 100/30 anymore. Connection process stops always either at 20% or at 80%. I deleted existing pairing information, made sure that the apps have all rights, ensured that positioning is on, reinstalled, restarted,... but still no success.

I made a photography of the sticker with the puk and tried to reset the pin from both devices, entered the puk in lower case as well as upper case with always the same result: "unknown error ff00"

Please help me to fix this!

(Solar charging itself seems to work...)

Thanks,

huebnet

MPPT ControllersVictronConnectBluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hello,

Since this post, a new version of VictronConnect has been released (v5.25). Can you perhaps try again with this version?

If it still does not work with this version, I would like to ask you to create a service report in VictronConnect:

1. Fully close VictronConnect
  2. Open VictronConnect
  3. Make the issue happen, wait ~20 seconds when the connection gets stuck.
  4. Go back to the main page
  5. Press the menu button located at the top left corner and select "Settings"
  6. On the settings page press "Create service report" and post it here

With kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic