question

geomz avatar image
geomz asked

Feature request: VRM consumption total based on selected date range

As we all know VRM is a very handy interface for getting details about power consumption and production.

While already a powerful tool, I’d like to see a small modification to the VRM consumption screen. Currently the summary graphs default to last 24h, 7d, 30d, and 365.

It would be be extremely handy if that graph (or another screen) also included a summary of consumption, solar, and genset numbers based on the date range you provided in the same screen. Currently to sum up power usage for a date range, one must manually add up each graph datapoint.

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ehsab avatar image ehsab commented ·

I have also requested this before.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @EwaldErasmus,

I passed the request onto the VRM team, and it is already being included as part of another design project going on.

So no quick fix, but it will come.

Until it is done nicely via the normal front end user interface, there is another way to get the information that you want by exporting the consumption data for the selected date range in the advanced section.

Then you can use excel or google sheets to give you a sum for the consumption columns, to a total figure and add them together at the end. :)

10297-screen-shot-2020-05-29-at-75537-pm.jpg

10298-screen-shot-2020-05-29-at-75738-pm.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ewalderasmus avatar image ewalderasmus commented ·

Morning Guy, Thank you! We appreciate the effort!

0 Likes 0 ·
ewalderasmus avatar image
ewalderasmus answered ·

Can this be done? or requested?

2 |3000