question

Steve avatar image
Steve asked

Is BP-200 bi-directional

I'm having some issues with the system I install last summer. My converter is tripping my shore line GFI. I'm not sure yet as to the cause, but I'm hunting it down. My question; is the BP-220 bidirectional? The dealer I worked with okay'ed my drawing, but I'm thinking now there was an oversight somewhere? Due to wiring pull restrictions my converter (battery charger) output is connected to the load of the BP-200. The orange arrow is the output of my converter. I'm thinking now this isn't going to work. If the BP-200 is bidirectional it should work.

Battery Protect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ยท

20200517-002553.jpg (897.2 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve avatar image Steve commented ยท

Bummer. Now I have a bigger issue on my hands. No room for anymore wires. Is it possible to run my converter to the PV input on my controller and let it do the regulation to the batteries?

0 Likes 0 ยท
Steve avatar image Steve commented ยท

Bummer. Now I have a bigger issue on my hands. No room for anymore wires. Is is possible to run my converter to the PV input on my controller and let it do the regulation?

0 Likes 0 ยท
boris avatar image
boris answered ยท

how is that possible ,looks like by directionalBP 220.jpg

bp-220.jpg (671.4 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000