question

byron avatar image
byron asked

VRM Verification E-mail Not Received ?

Hi All,

I have not received the verification email to complete my registration for VRM and there is no option to resend it. Could someone please assist ?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
dayandnight avatar image
dayandnight answered ·

Hello @Byron

I run in the same problem some time ago. As far as I still remember I clicked on the "Forgot Password" In the logon screen and I received again a mail with a verification link. But I was simply not patient enough. I know, because I found some minutes later two "verification mails" in my inbox.

But if you receive over hours no feedback, I think you made something wrong with the email address during registration. In such a case you can than just redo the registration, I guess.

I wish all success. The VRM is a great service and it will give you a lot of interesting information about your victron equipment. So it's worth the trouble. ;-)

DayAndNight

7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

I can confirm that reset password works

0 Likes 0 ·
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) please can you assist with kuselfarming@gmail.com - we have tried forgot password and checked spam and can get an email for verification.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

His mailbox is full:

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;452 4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image Warwick Bruce Chapman Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) client has confirmed for me with screenshots that his account has several GB free - please try resend or delete so we can re-add.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ Warwick Bruce Chapman commented ·

@warwick You can issue a resend yourself by re-doing the password reset request

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks. It worked this time.

0 Likes 0 ·
byron avatar image byron commented ·

Hi @DayAndNight & @Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff)

It worked . Thank you for the assistance.

Regards

Byron

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Byron

did you succeed by now? did you check your spam-folder?

1 comment
2 |3000

byron avatar image byron commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·