question

Marc avatar image
Marc asked

Cannot see remote console on Vrm

I have 3 sites on VRM, The remote console option on

2 of them show up on the VRM platform when you click onto the site but

one of the sites the Remote console option does not show up, I remember I once switched off the create access point and lost the link to the internet, since then the remote console is not showing again and thus I cannot link up the wifi again, Tried many things but just cannot get it right again, can anybody help ?

Venus GX - VGX
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ewalderasmus avatar image
ewalderasmus answered ยท

Hi Marc, I assume you don't have direct access to the sites do you? As the only solution, I can think of is plugging in directly to the venus. Is there no one on-site that can do this for you?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Marc avatar image Marc commented ยท

Hi Ewald thanks for your advice appreciate it, this is what happened when I initially set up my site on Vrm, I couldn't pick up the access point on the Venus GX even after trying to reset it several times, just refused to reset and eventually I went the Ethernet route. I then lost the remote console on Vrm and battled trying every available method to get it back on. After sending my question I decide to try reset the Venus Gx manually on the reset button and to my amazement the led's started flashing faster and it worked, thanks again mate.

0 Likes 0 ยท