question

mika2a avatar image
mika2a asked

where is and how to wire the virtual switch A on a multi ?

Dear everyone

I would like your help concerning the virtual switch that i used.

I select in the virtual switch this usage : drive aux relay (VS =ON) +ignore AC input.

And i would like to switch ON the relay when the Udc is under 46volts. Switch Off when thé udc is above 51 volts. If power more than 4200w connecter to AC curent.

I know how to enter the value on the software but i didn't find the physical aux relay on the multi ? And how wiring ?

Is the Aux 1 relay with + and - ? Or Aux 2 ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

virtual switch
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

What device do you have?

In the manual should be a schematic where the relay is locked.

AUX1 and AUX2 are inputs.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mika2a avatar image
mika2a answered ·

Dear Matthias,

I have a Multi plus 48/5000. In the multi plus manual the VS is not realy explain !!

I'm not sure that the virtual switch is Km1 and Km2 relay... I didn't see where is located ....

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

The VS is the "alarm relay"

K1 and K2 can be used only with the assistants.

0 Likes 0 ·
48-5000-1.png (160.5 KiB)
48-5000-2.png (175.3 KiB)
mika2a avatar image
mika2a answered ·

Thanks you so much Matthias....

Another question, is possible to switch on the AC IN when the Udc is under a low voktage with the assistant without a AC sensor ?

Because if i use the virtual switch i can't use assistant with KM1 and KM2 relay .... And i would like to :

Switch ON when UDc is low with KM1

Switch ON when UDc is hifht with KM2

and if thé UDc is critical under 46volts i would like switch AC current to charge batteries and if power is more than 4200w to use AC CURRENT ?

All these fonctions are only available with the VS. But to use assistant i need AC sensor ?

Is correct ?

Thanks

2 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Not sure what you mean with "KM1" and "KM2".

With the assistants you can use the "gerneral flag user" to ignore the AC IN.
For exemple with the "generator start/stop" assistant.

0 Likes 0 ·
ignoreacin.png (18.3 KiB)
mika2a avatar image mika2a Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Thanks, i would to use this Km relays to switch in parallèle mode another batteries to help the principal battery the night. I have a bistable switch for this.

However i would like to concerves the initial security : start thé charging mode below 46volts and switch AC when the load is greater than the maximum multi plus power.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE Configure/Virtual Switch

Ignore AC input using the Generator Assistant