I've got a home setup as follows:
- Generator/Solar PV panels
- 24V Lead acid battery bank
- Victron Phoenix Inverter exclusively for water pump
- Victron Skylla-tg 24/50 charger (to charger batteries from genset)
- Victron Inverter 3000 for house AC power
- Venus GX
- BMV-700 battery monitor
And this is the Remote Console view:
'DC Power' shows solar power coming in (-W) AND also shows the power going out for the water pump (+W from the Phoenix). This also registers negative Watts when the generator is charging through the Skylla-TG.
'AC Loads' shows the power being used in the house (from the 3000 inverter).
The problem I've got is that sometimes the Phoenix is left running (due to water leak or taps on). This can be seen as +1000W in the DC Power box above.
My question is: how do I monitor this high DC wattage, and can I set an alarm if this goes too high for too long? (In case of water leak).