question

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) asked

Venus OS v2.52~2 available for testing

Good evening,

Per earlier today, v2.52~2 is available for testing. Just like v2.51, its a release containing small changes. One with a big effect though: it adds the new BYD Premium LVS batteries to the list of supported batteries.

Besides that, it fixes some issues with the Grid failure monitoring feature.

Our plan is to release this version early in the coming week. And thereafter start public testing of v2.60 again.

Best regards, and as always, thank you for your help and input!

Matthijs.

ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range (CCGX, Venus GX, Cerbo GX, and so forth). This message is for all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.

Venus OS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
markus-001 avatar image
markus-001 answered ·

I noticed the device instance of a 150/85 ve.can MPPT shows up as 1 instead of 0. When I checked the MPPT on the display, option 60 it’s set to 0 if I change option 60 on the MPPT to 2 the device instance on the Venus still displays 1. If I’m not mistaken it should be 0 for the Venus to control the charge current over DVCC.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Markus_001, thank you, noted. We’ll look into it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources