question

vilanculos avatar image
vilanculos asked

CCGX admin access

I have recently moved into a house that has a CCGX installed. Unfortunately the previous owner of the system has no idea where the unit was purchased from or knows nothing of the VRM portal. I tried to add the installation but it has sent an email to the administrator. Nothing has come back. How do i go about gaining access to the installation?

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

vilanculos avatar image vilanculos commented ·

I had a read through that earlier and didn't provide a solution. I did see where someone emailed them. As i mentioned i do not have access to the dealer that it was bought at. Do you perhaps know of any dealers that would help even if it wasn't bought from them?

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ vilanculos commented ·

Sorry no, I don't know that. Perhaps someone from the Victron staff here in the community can help you further. Either wait here for someone to show up or write into the other thread as an answer to someone from the staff.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Vilanculos,

I've sent you an email about this, so we can help you get access.

Normally the previous owner should have access to VRM and would be able to give you access, but we can also help you with this, I'll ask you for some proof of ownership etc. through email.

0 Likes 0 ·