question

stevens avatar image
stevens asked

Is there a schematic I could use for a Multi 12/1600/70-16, 100/50 MPPT, shunt and 2 batteries?

Please, urgent : With 12/1600/70-16 ,MPPt100/50 , shunt and 2 bateries ,what scheme should I follow.Many thanks

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerschematics
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
anthem avatar image
anthem answered ·

I think you need to provide a lot more information. The MPPT 100/50 is a 100VDC Max that can supply up to 50amps. So your solar panels setup need to be within those parameters.

For the 12/1600 - its an inverter. If you have a shunt - it will always connect on the negative side. All the battery negatives need to go to one end of the shunt - and the loads on to the other end of the shunt.

2 batteries - depends on what kind of batteries. Since it looks like you are running 12v, then you need to parallel the batteries as a battery bank for the inverter.

but thats all the informaiton I can give based on the information you have supplied.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Hello @stevens,

As detailed in the Community Guidelines, this forum isn't really the best place for system design inquiries; you would be better advised to contact your local authorized Victron distributor for system-specific questions, as well as an experienced and qualified DC systems installer for help with your installation.

You may also benefit from the multitude of diagrams in Victron's plethora of free literature, including the comprehensive brochures here, the component-specific schematics here, as well as the invaluable Wiring Unlimited book.

All that being said, a functional and safe AC/DC system installation requires a great deal of planning, training, experience, and expertise, for which there is no online substitute. This forum is a valuable resource, but must not be used in lieu of professional installation, so I strongly encourage you to consult a reputable and experienced DC systems installer near your location for system design consultation and installation of your system.

2 |3000

stevens avatar image
stevens answered ·

Hello .Thank you , for your quick answers.

I've been seeing a lot of information.

With your information , I think the scheme will be this .

Please can you confirm it is correct.

Thank you very much.

2 |3000