question

anthem avatar image
anthem asked

Split Phase - Switch as a Group Setting

Trying to turn the "Switch as a group" setting off on my two Multiple Inverters configured for split phase. Does anyone know where that setting is ? I've looked in the Quick VE.Bus configure, and VE.Bus configure setting and cant seem to locate where this setting is ? Thanks in advance.

split phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

@anthem, this setting is in the VE.Bus System Configurator.

vebus.jpg (46.2 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

anthem avatar image anthem commented ·

Lol. Didn’t notice that little box there. Went through the VE configure menus at least 3x and didn’t see them. Thanks a bunch.

0 Likes 0 ·
Justin Cook avatar image Justin Cook ♦♦ anthem commented ·

@anthem haha no worries - it's just obvious enough that it can't be called "hidden", but just easy enough to miss to make sure that people won't generally uncheck it by accident, since unchecking it can have some very unexpected results if the programmer doesn't understand what it's doing. From your other threads on the community I can pretty much tell what you're after, and it's the right setting for that, so I felt comfortable sharing it :-P

0 Likes 0 ·